At Wattle Publishing we take pride in producing quality titles and providing a platform for new and established authors. We understand that for an aspiring author, publishing your work can be one of life’s most exciting events. With our years of industry experience, we can also recognise the potential of ‘rough diamonds’ and will work with new authors to get their Work up to a publishable standard.
Fiction: Author Submission Requirements:
- A separate synopsis of your story must accompany your manuscript submission. This must provide a clear description of both your plot and characters and be no more than two single-spaced pages.
- All material should be the author’s own original work. Stories that contain scenes or plotlines that bear a striking resemblance to previously published work are in breach of copyright law and are not acceptable.
- All material must be typewritten, double-spaced and submitted as a Microsoft Word document via email. No disk or hardcopy submissions please.
- Cover sheets must have your complete name, address, e-mail and phone number. Each page should be numbered sequentially thereafter. Please type your name and book title in the upper left-hand corner of each page.
- Do not send any material that is being considered by another publisher or if you are already in contract with another publisher or agent. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure they have not breached copyright.
- A literary agent is not required in order to submit.
- We will read all manuscripts that are submitted to us and provide feedback as appropriate within a period of 12 weeks.
- Only once we believe that there is potential in a manuscript, will we consider entering into a confidential commercial contract.
- If you would like to submit your manuscript for consideration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org